Mittwoch, 6. August 2008

The truth is...


"I still burn" von Tobias Regner

I could say I feel all right
I could say I'm sleeping through the night
I could say I haven't thought about you - About you...
You have always had a way
Of seeing through the crazy things I say
Like I'm better off without you -
But without you the truth is

I still burn like the sun
Raging fire in my blood
I'm tired of living in a lie
I still crash at the thought
That I used to be the beat of your heart
Oh Baby it hurts
Cause I still burn - I still burn

Related Article:

1 Kommentare:

claudia hat gesagt…

:-@%$#

Kommentar veröffentlichen


Loading...

Popular Posts

Followers

Youtube

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "
Claudia Toman. Powered by Blogger.
 

Nathan Fillion saved my life...

Wir waren da!

Translate

Es ist ein Fehler bei diesem Gadget aufgetreten.
                                         Steampunk Maus im Header gezeichnet von David Petersen.

Der Meister spricht...

Copyright 2010 Claudia Toman - Autorenseite. All rights reserved.
Themes by Bonard Alfin | Distributed by: free blogger template videobest blogger templates of 2013 | best vpn anonymous best vpn on mac